Cabin on Blake "Too"
Welcome to Cabin on Blake "Too," the newest addition to our Cabins on Blake family! This spacious yet cozy cabin is located on the East side of Big Blake Lake, and can easily fit our maximum number of 8 guests, with room to spare. The three bedroom, two-bath lakefront cabin can accommodate everything from an extended family getaway to a romantic stay for two. With 110 ft of shoreline and a dock, there's plenty of room to bring your boat from home! Wildlife is plentiful here--4 eagles' nests, 2 pairs of nesting loons, deer, bear, and otters are all seen by our guests on a weekly basis. You'll never lack for entertainment. Tournament-worthy fishing, boating, paddle boating, kayaks, a weed-free swimming area, large bonfire pit, and so much more are right outside the door!
Come visit us and make Cabin on Blake "Too" your cabin that you return to year after year!
Cabin on Blake "Too" Rates
Our seasonal rates are listed below. Please contact us with any special requests. 50% of your stay is due to hold your booking. 60 days prior to your arrival, the remaining 50% and security deposit is due.
- Security Deposit- $500 (Fully refundable with no damage, proper care and cleanup.
- Pet Fee: $75/pet
- Note on pets- Please ask prior to booking with pets. Guests must have permission for pets.
- Cleaning Fee- $150/ stay
Summer 2017 Rates
May 15th-Oct 15tH
- $250/night Sunday-Wednesday
- $275/night Thursday-Saturday
- 3 night min-preference to 5 nights or more
- Holiday rates apply (Memorial Day week, 4th of July week, Labor Day week)
- Check our calendar and call for rates. Rates subject to change.
Winter Rates 2017/2018
Oct 16th-May 13th
- $199/night, rates subject to change.
- 2 night min
- Holiday rates apply (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years weeks)
Crafting Retreat Rate
- $199/night, 2 night min
- $150 cleaning/set-up charge
- Max 8 people
Craft Room includes:
- 600 sq ft Craft Room
- Abundant outlets
- 8 chairs and 5-6 ft tables
- Great lighting and extra table lamps
- Scrap "store"- on your honor
- Wireless internet
- Cricut (please bring your own mats)
- Large paper cutter
- 1 ironing board
- Wireless Bluetooth speaker
- TV and smart DVD including Netflix